Jake's Banner Picture
Photo of Jake Fuhrer


Jake Fuhrer

Mortgage Broker

5 (39 Reviews)

About Jake

Jake Fuhrer is a Mortgage Broker at Wattle Finance based in Paddington, NSW who's passionate about helping people to achieve their financial dreams. Whether they are looking for a family home, an investment or want to take their business to next level, he thrives on helping them to achieve their unique goals.

Jake can assist with:

• Buying a home or investment property and finding the right solution for your needs.
• Providing the right advice to help you achieve a lower rate on your existing loan, gain better loan features, or consolidate your debts.
• Navigating the process and finding the right loan structure to fit your business objectives and also your growth through cash flow lending solutions.
• Assisting with investment and construction lending via various debt solutions from main bank through to private lending.
• Navigating Self-Managed Super Fund lending by providing tailored support to meet your lending needs.
• Utilising equipment finance solutions that help you to purchase cars, heavy machinery, tech, office fit outs or almost anything that will accelerate your business growth.

If there is anything in addition to the above you need, reach out to Jake Fuhrer and the team at Wattle Finance for help.

Other Info


Home & Investment lending

Asset Finance

Business Lending

SMSF Lending

Languages Spoken


Reviews for Jake

Average Rating


Total Reviews


Mukund Vempati

Jake is an excellent broker, who has excelled in dealing with difficult situations, for both commercial and residential lending. Jake has always been very pleasant to deal with and keeps a cool head when …

May 2024

Merran Davies

Jake did an amazing job helping my partner and I get a loan! We're in a situation where I'm a full time worker, and my partner works on a contract so we thought banks wouldn't really look at us. Jake helped us find a lender that worked for us, and we're now in our new home. Thanks again!

April 2024

Kate Rendon

I cannot rate Wattle Finance enough! Jake made the process 90% stress-free (the other 10% wasn't in his control), and didn't make me feel silly for not understanding certain things. Jake helped me buy my first home, something I didn't think would be achievable so soon.

April 2024

Show More Reviews

Get Help Now

Free Loan Health Check

Free Borrowing Capacity

Book Free Consultation

Contact Jake

Jake Fuhrer

Mortgage Broker
Wattle Finance

Call Jake

Write a Review for Jake

Please note: Your submission will be reviewed and may be modified prior to publishing. By submitting this review you acknowledge that this is genuine review and does not contain any defamatory or fake content.

Share Review

Share Review to Facebook Share Review to LinkedIn
Sharing Elsewhere? Copy the unique link below:

Sign In

Enter the email address associated with your Broker Pages profile, and we'll send you a link to sign in.