Richard O'Grady is a Finance & Mortgage Broker at Caveo Partners based in Adelaide, SA. He is deeply passionate about helping his clients to achieve their goals and dreams. He loves being a mortgage broker as it enables him to combine his love of property investing, helping and mentoring others to achieve their goals and his love of delivering great customer service.
He is a firm believer that great customer service stems from regular and consistent communication. Richard is solution focused and loves making his clients smile. He is also an experienced property investor in his own right and loves sharing ideas and strategies with his clients who are wanting to build wealth through property investment.
In particular, Richard can help with:
• Property investors purchasing their first investment property or with their property portfolio
• Home loan and investment loan refinancing for a better deal
• Buying a home or investment property
• First home buyers getting a mortgage and understanding government grants and incentives
• Loans for renovating and home extensions
• Loans for land purchases
• Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) lending
• Small business lending
• Commercial property investing and financing
He holds a Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broker Management and Cert IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking. Richard O'Grady is also a member of the Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia and the Credit Ombudsman Service Limited. In his spare time, Richard loves playing footy, triathlons and keeping fit. He is a former SANFL Footballer having spent over 8 years with both Glenelg Football Club and Sturt Football Club.
Owner Occupied Loans
First Home Buyers
Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)
Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking Management
Cert IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking